Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Scott Weston

This first image is one of my all time favorites, just about every element is out of this world! The bench seat, the striped cushion (omg i LOVE it) the piles of cushions, the black bentwood chairs, the rustic timber table & omg those ROSES!
The man behind this is Sydney Based Architect Scott Weston.
The man is a master of colour & pattern. I was quite excited to discover through Louise of Table Tonic that my fav image ( & the house it came from which i have drooled over on SW's website) is none other than Vogue editor Kirstie Clements Sydney Abode! Here are some more images below. I am so inspired by this house & all the colour & pattern used. Scott described it as 'a study of a morroccan tile'.



Wow - the pantry is concealed behind a gold leaf door!
 i love that a simple everyday thing like a pantry has been made so beautiful


Love the bone inlay table..drrrool *


Another one of his masterpieces is this dining room with a red high gloss table & Kartell Mademoiselle chairs. I love this - i dont think ive ever seen these used as dining chairs- god knows why!
You could pick out any colour in the fabric for the table! The glasses are cute too!


Obviously he has a thing for colour!
This kitchen has been in my favorites folder for years!

Oh to have a client say to me;
"can i have a red & purple kitchen & a hot pink sheer in it??"

Some bathrooms....
This last one not so colourful, but has some great detailing like the curved upturn from the tiles to the mirrored wall.

Check out more of his work Scott Weston Architecture


2 comments:

  1. I love the roses on the table too. Also that pink bathroom, I could live with that. Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage and I hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails