Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cool local Thai joint

This thai place has just popped up just up the road from my place.
The bare light bulbs & the gorgeous round solid timber table with the bentwood stools caught my eye so i decided to try it out...



How cool is the fetaure wall they have made simply by painting the wall green & installing cheap concrete  bessa blocks painted black infront of it! I have always loved theses, infact used them in my grad project from my interior architecture degree (back in 2004)...a few people thought i was nuts but i thought they looked awesome! My verdict...cool interior...not so great food!..I might give it a second chance just so i can eat at the round table though! Kaffir Lime, Mona Vale Road, St Ives

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails