Friday, December 10, 2010

TYPO - My new favorite shop!

Do you worship at the alter of Kiki-K?
So do i...and not to 'dis' kikik but i have just discovered TYPO....its the more creative (and less scandanavian) cheaper & a tad naughty version of KikiK.....and let me tell you i went mental, this place has soooo much great stuff & at prices that you can randomly impulse buy half the shop (ahem...like i might have).

Wooden letters 3 for $10!

Can i please take the shop diaplay drawers home?

Snapped up one of the tiffany blue laptop covers...

Got my 2011 diary in snakeskin!...

4 comments:

  1. Oh..I love that store too...love the world globe..would look great on my office desk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bet it is just in Sydney... boo hoo! Looks fantastic. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, no, they seem to be everywhere - must get out more!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. rags

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails