Monday, March 21, 2011

Guest Blogger!

Happy Monday morning to all - what rubbish weather it is in Sydney today - just took me over an hour & a half to get to work (usually a 40min drive!)! Today im really excited to tell you all that over the next 12 months leading up to our wedding ill be a guest blogger over at Dizzy Wizzy Design, doing posts on all our planning & inspiration for the big day!


Image: Green Wedding Shoes

Ill also be collaborating with Nat from Dizzy Wizzy on both our engagment & wedding invitations which im really excited about! I have to let you in on the fact that ive already seen the engagement invite final proof & i LOVE it! Ill share it with you when they arrive from the printer! I have come across some fantastic options for stationary lately (ill post on some of these tomorrow), and im really excited to be working with Dizzy Wizzy and supporting both a small & Australian business! Head over to Dizzy Wizzy Design Blog & Check out my 'intro' guest post!

1 comment:

  1. That is very exciting news! I am looking forward to seeing your engagement invites Sal, I am sure they will look fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails