Friday, January 13, 2012

THE SHOES ARE HERE!

I literally was just pulling up outside our apartment & a DHL truck pulled up & out of the back came a 'Barneys' box...and over to our letterbox he went....my shoes are here! I feel like after all the blabbing on & on ive done about finding these bloody shoes i should give you a little sneak peak (no theyre not the miu miu ones, someone sensible pointed out that at 15cm heel was only going to end badly!) Oh...and 8 weeks today ill be sitting having my makeup & hair done about to walk down the aisle...wow....where did the time go...crazy! You'll have to excuse my random posting & the fact that my blog has been taken over by wedding 'thoughts' lately...i feel like my head is about to explode with ideas, to do lists, needing to go to the gym, needing to start training (yes training!!) for our cycling honeymoon....
oh, yeah...and work! aaahhhh




5 comments:

  1. Amazing! Can't believe the big day is only 8 weeks away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will rock the aisle in those stonking hot shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, bringing back beautiful memories. You will look gorgeous. My first visit to your amazing space here. Thank you so much for sharing. I know I am going to enjoy looking around and returning often. I look forward to engaging throughtout twenty twelve. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look beautiful. How exciting getting them from oS!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails