Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Birthday Weekend!

What a great weekend! Was fairly laid back but busy! Really did make me realise what amazing family i have, good friends & an awesome fiance i am so lucky to have in my life!

On friday night Ben told me to be ready at 5...i was curious to say the least? Nanna dinner time?! We headed to Golden Century (AWESOME chinese restaurant in Chinatown - i would go as far as to say best chinese in Sydney! Has a chefs hat too!) then he took me to see 'Love Never Dies' the sequel to Phantom of the Opera at the Capitol Theatre! What a surprise, i loved Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals when i was younger (could probably recite Les Miserables word for word at the age of 10 haha), but its not something Ben & i have done together & was fun to get dressed up & have dinner & go to a show!

Whole (from the tank!) steamed Barramundi (a must!)

On Saturday mother nature spoilt me by deciding it was time to shine some sun on Sydney! 
We headed to Clontarf beach for a picnic with family & friends.
There was frisbee, cricket, food, bubbles & a huge cake!


And I was very spoilt with some gorgeous pressies!!! 




On Saturday night Ben & i headed to a great new local French restaurant Cafe Lyon with our parents to celebrate the 90th birthday weekend - on sunday it was Bens mums 60th! So sunday morning we headed to beautiful Clarks point on Sydney harbor for a another picnic!
Once again the sun was shinning!

Great weekend! Feeling good!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
This week is crazy - Have my final wedding dress fitting today, hair trial on friday & my hens this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Love the glass beverage dispenser, what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sal! I love your yellow Marc Jacobs bag... What is the name of it? I can't find it online... I remember seeing it in ok magazine

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Sal!! Sounds like a lovely weekend of birthday celebrations and how nice to have been treated to a surprise too. You've got me thinking that a casual, outdoorsy lunch is a good idea for my 30th too...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails