Monday, March 19, 2012

Too much excitement for one week!

About a year ago i was extremely excited about something that was happening at my apartment..... I can finally reveal what it was! Our apartment was shot for Real Living magazine! This was so exciting for me as it's one of my favourite magazines & ive bought almost every issue since it was released. The photographer, Marie Homer, had shot some seriously amazing homes, i was a bit star struck! The shoot day was quite fun & also happened to be the day before ben proposed! (more wedding photos tomorrow i promise!) The April issue hits the shelves today, cant wait to see it in print, id be running out the door to get it if Ben hadn't just accidentally taken both of our sets of keys out cycling with him! Think i might be buying a few copies, if my nanna hasnt already bought them all! My bloggy friend Louise from Table Tonic, who has a subscription & got it early sent me these snaps last week!








7 comments:

  1. This was a great issue......
    You should subscribe, it almost always comes early.
    I really enjoyed seeing your gorgeous home. I was a little surprised beacause I have you on my Blog LoVe list. I must have good taste! Who knew?
    You must be sooooooooooo excited! Have a great day!!!
    ...............................................
    Tania Maree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! What a month you have had!
    Will keep and eye out for it in the shops, looking gorgeous!
    Fleur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sal <3

    Your home looks amazing...

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting Sal, I have had the mag for a few days now but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I will make sure I open it tonight and have a look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, at last! Congrats Sal, I raced out and bought the issue as soon as I read your post, and both you and your home look sensational! Get ready for the influx of work - I'm guessing you'll be run off your feet.... K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey
    Too much excitement for one week!
    Saying thanks will certainly not simply be sufficient
    This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the good works
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny, when my copy arrived last week and I was flicking through it, I noticed your photo before I read the article, I was like, 'wait a minute, that's Sal!' :) How exciting!! Your home is lovely x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails