Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sparkly Wedding!

I have to admit, I've been a little scared to look at all my fav wedding blogs post wedding. What if i see something & think 'crap! i wish id done/wore that' !?  I did have a little peek at 100 Layer Cake last night though, & came across a super cool wedding that had used an idea we'd had! Being the giant canvas/polaroid awesomeness below! We ended up ditching the canvas & sticking them in a book instead (not quite as awesome) cause the canvas just wasn't going to fit in the car with all the other stuff i dragged down the coast for our wedding - & the photos will now stay safely tucked up in their cool custom made book (from Lorgie & Me).....

but...how freaking cool does this look! 
It has some of my fav things - gold, pink, polaroids, striped wash tape...agh!


Table settings are bloody amazing too!
Love the striped runners with the gold sequins & pink peonies!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great wedding pictures! I enjoyed watching it! Also, the table arrangements and decorations are awesome. Thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails