Monday, January 14, 2013

Loving - Pip Boydell

Ok, so i saw some of her work a little while back when it was exhibited at Brisbane interiors institution Black & Spiro. 
Loved it...then it slipped my mind. A few days ago i came across Pip Boydell on Instagram & proceeded to look through every single one of her images. Boy oh boy am i in love! Delicate hand drawn & coloured watercolours of seemingly all my favourite things?! 
Hydrangeas, striped bikinis, a bottle of reef oil, slices of watermelon, a cut passionfruit & a shimmering fish! 
I think Pip has seen inside my head & illustrated it all!  Ok, I'm going to stop gushing like a crazy woman now :) 
Check out more of her work & buy prints of these slices of heaven at Pip Shining. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails