Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Stone Sourcing

I've just been out to Bankstown to one of my stone suppliers to look at potential slabs for a kitchen I'm doing at the moment.
Wow there were some amazing pieces of marble out there! Took a few snaps to share :)

My favourite - Calacutta marble 


Check out this amazing Onyx
not what i was looking for but i had to take a photo of it it was so beautiful!

After the stone expedition, i met my hubby (who is a policeman out there) for lunch at An Restaurant for some to die for Pho - if you like Vietnamese food, Bankstown is the place to be!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some stunning pieces of marble!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There,

    this is really very nice blog and looking very nice. this blog is very helpfull for shopping .. we want come back on this blog...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails