Monday, January 20, 2014

Bathroom/Wedding Robe Love

I might be a bit biased as the thing that initially drew me to this image was the robe on the wall!
It's the Plum Pretty Sugar one i {and my bridesmaids & mums} wore to get ready on our wedding day!
Loving the Muuto Dots on the wall in there - love how they can be used as hooks or as pure decoration!
Also a great example of how you can adapt furniture pieces to use as a vanity in the bathroom. 


Heres me & one of my girls in our robes...

and some other random good looking bridal party in theirs!



2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I will have winter wedding at sunny beachside event space Chicago. I just visited spot and fell in love with its beauty. I am so much fascinated by wedding decorations that venue offers itself. I think it’s going to be a fantastic deal within my budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks very great and recently I gifted to my friends she liked so much and I was doing a search on take my accounting quiz and saw some ads for clothes for sale I visited and saw some new stuff out there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails